Metropolitan Veterinary Associates will be hosting an Alex’s Lemonade Stand at our hospital on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 from 8 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Ways to Donate:
- Visit: http://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/1133127
- Text LEMONADE E1133127 to 85944 to donate $10.00 (charge will appear from your cell phone carrier
- Visit our lemonade stand on July 29th between 8a – 6p
Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) mission is:
- To raise money and awareness of childhood cancer causes, primarily research into new treatments and cures
- To encourage and empower others, especially children, to get involved and make a difference for children with cancer
For more information contact Sarah Spurgeon at 610.666.1050 or email.
Every year Metropolitan Veterinary Associates organizes a 5K run/walk (leashed participants are encouraged to join) with all proceeds benefiting local non-profit animal rescue organizations. To learn more about the MVA5K click here.
Save A Life
There are very few national animal blood banks. Your dog may be able to save a life by donating blood. Learn more about it today by clicking here.
Ask A Question
It’s important that our patients and their families can get to know our doctors and the facility. Ask us a question about anything for a chance to see it answered on our blog.