Name: Laura Winters
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? I have always wanted to work with animals.
- How long have you been a VT? – 4 years
- What makes MVA a great place to work/ what’s your favorite thing about MVA? I have learned so much while working here. The nurses and doctors are always willing to teach me something new.
- What is your next professional development goal? VTS? Give a lecture? Learn a new skill? I am about to enroll back into school in hopes of obtaining my CVT!
- Do you have any pets? Yes! My best buddy Star, an English Lab.
- What is your favorite smell? Food !
- What is your favorite thing about Autumn? Awesome running weather!
- Do you have any unusual talents or special skills? Certified personal trainer
- What three things do you always carry with you? Phone, chapstick
- What is your guilty pleasure? Peanut butter snickers
- If you were a dog or cat, what breed would you be? English lab or course!
Every year Metropolitan Veterinary Associates organizes a 5K run/walk (leashed participants are encouraged to join) with all proceeds benefiting local non-profit animal rescue organizations. To learn more about the MVA5K click here.
Save A Life
There are very few national animal blood banks. Your dog may be able to save a life by donating blood. Learn more about it today by clicking here.
Ask A Question
It’s important that our patients and their families can get to know our doctors and the facility. Ask us a question about anything for a chance to see it answered on our blog.
Some error has occured.