Metropolitan Veterinary Associates holds quarterly lectures on Canine/Feline CPR and First Aid for our community of pet’s owners.
When: Saturday, May 19th, 2018
Time: 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Where: Metropolitan Veterinary Associates, 2626 Van Buren Avenue, Norristown, PA
Classes will include:
- Assessing your pet’s vital signs – what is normal
- Recognizing when CPR is necessary
- Managing breathing and cardiac emergencies in your pet – performing CPR
- First Aid Guide and Emergency Treatment Instructions
- Hands-On session
- Important take home materials
RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask A Question
It’s important that our patients and their families can get to know our doctors and the facility. Ask us a question about anything for a chance to see it answered on our blog.